Download Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Stock ROM/Firmware(Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop): Samsung has recently released it’s new flagship device, the Galaxy Note 9. Like all the previous Galaxy devices, this too has started receiving good support from the company as well as developers. The latest and official Stock ROM for Galaxy Note 9 has been put out by Samsung, now you can download and install Galaxy Note 9 Stock ROM. Installing back the stock ROM is the good decision if you are facing any of the problems by installing a custom ROM or firmware on Galaxy Note 9.
The Stock ROMs are healthy for the device as it’s the official and the stable system software for that particular phone. If you have bricked or ruined your device by installing any malicious firmware or infected custom ROM, then this article can be helpful for you because we have brought the Stock ROM for Galaxy Note 9 with which you can return back to your phone’s official system software which allows you to get official system and firmware update, your smartphone will return to that state at which it was manufactured.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 comes equipped with a 6.4 inches Super AMOLED display (1440 x 2960 pixels resolution). The global variant is powered by Samsung‘s own Exynos 9810 Octa-core CPU whereas the US and Chinese variants are powered by Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845. It also has 128/512GB internal storage coupled with 6/8GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 sports a Dual 12MP (f/1.5-2.4) + 12 MP (f/2.4) rear camera and an 8MP front camera. It has a heart rate monitor sensor on the rear side with a fingerprint scanner. It comes with Android 8.1 Oreo and it will be updated to Android Pie 9.0 in coming weeks. It houses a 4000 mAh battery.
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed with phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Galaxy Note 9’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Galaxy Note 9.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Galaxy Note 9.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Galaxy Note 9.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help about any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Stock Firmware For Galaxy Note 9 Global Variant – SM-N960F
|N9600ZHU1ARH2||Android 8.1 Oreo – Patch (August)|
|N960FXXU1ARH2||Android 8.1 Oreo – Patch (August)|
|N960FXXU1ARG7||Android 8.1 Oreo – Patch (August)|
More will be added soon…
Steps To Install Stock ROM On Galaxy Note 9 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
- Download Stock Firmware (OTA) for Galaxy S6 from the download section above
- Download and install latest ODIN tool from above download section.
- Now Follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
Good going! If you have followed all of our guides properly, then you will have no issues upgrading! If you still have any queries, feel free to refer us to the comments section!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.