Here we will be sharing the direct link to Download Sprint HTC One M9 Official Marshmallow firmware Android 6.0 software version 3.33.651.2.Now you can download the Official Android 6.0 firmware leak.This is a Zip file so you can Flash it via custom recovery.
Android 6.0 Marshmallow is the latest release from google and all the top nexus devices are currently running on latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.Other manufacturers like LG and Htc has started rolling out Marshmallow 6.0 Update for their Flagship devices (eg. LG v10,G4 and Htc One A9).
Now Htc One M9 is going to get the official Marshmallow Update.Sprint Htc One M9 users can Download Sprint HTC One M9 Official Marshmallow firmware 3.33.651.2 Android 6.0.This is an official OTA Update.This Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware has been leaked on the XDA forums by [email protected].
This Sprint HTC One M9 Official Marshmallow firmware comes with software version 3.33.651.2.It has the latest Htc Sense 7.It is not available Via OTA but You can Download Sprint HTC One M9 Official Marshmallow firmware from the link below and don’t worry we will be sharing full step by step Installation Guide
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Sprint Htc One M9 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
→ This Guide is only For Sprint Htc One M9, so don’t try on other models.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% of juice
- Make Sure TWRP is installed on your device
Follow the Guide below to Flash / Install Sprint HTC One M9 Official Marshmallow firmware
(check the thread for download links)
└ NOTE: For More details about the leak and screenshot please visit this original Xda thread
Install Sprint HTC One M9 Official Marshmallow firmware Android 6.0 OTA Update
- Download the Official Marshmallow Firmware from the above download link and unzip it
- After unzipping the Marshmallow Zip file, transfer all the unzipped file (3 files) to your Htc One M9 Via USB Cable (Transfer boot.img and system.img files internal storage)
- Boot into download mode and update firmware
- Then boot into TWRP recovery, open terminal to flash the boot and system img by issuing following commands
adb shell enter dd if=/sdcard/boot.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/boot dd if=/sdcard/system.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/system
- Flash SuperSU v2.62 from TWRP
- Reboot your phone. If TWRP asks to install SuperSU, select “Do NOT Install”
- Done!!! Your Sprint Htc One M9 now has the latest Marshmallow Update
If you have any question related to this Post, feel free to ask in the comment section below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.