In this guide, you will be able to learn How to Enable Partial Screenshot on CM14.1 Based ROMs : Recently, CyanogenMod spiced up the custom ROM game by announcing the finished nightlys builds for many officially supported devices.
Many among the devices are the OnePlus One, Nexus 6P, Nexus 5X, OnePlus 2, OnePlus 3, and many more. With CyanogenMod 14.1 come a ton of new and improved features, better than ever. While CyanogenMod 14.1 hit all the features right, it still missed out of the popularly new Partial Screenshot feature.
Partial Screenshot will allow you to snapshot only a selected area of your screen. While this was available from ages on Samsung devices, it is still pretty neat to see Google implementing it in Stock Android as well. As of now, if you are running an Android Nougat rooted device, then entering a value will do the trick for you. However, a much easier way of doing it has been introduced if you are running CM 14.1 on your device. Let’s have a look on How to Enable Partial Screenshot on CM14.1 Based ROMs.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the devices running official CM 14.1 only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Download the Mod→ Download Link
How to Enable Partial Screenshot on CM14.1 Based ROMs
- Turn off your CM 14.1 device, and reboot into the recovery mode.
- Once the TWRP menu shows up, navigate to Install, and then select the file you’ve just downloaded.
- Swipe to confirm the flash, and give it a good second or two.
- Reboot your device, and you can now enjoy the new subtle update!
If you have any queries, feel free to refer us in the comments section below!