Guide To Enter Recovery Mode and Bootloader Mode On OnePlus 6 (Fastboot): OnePlus 6 has been making some great hyped. It is one of the most hyped phones of this year and the company has been teasing the device for a while on all the social media. It is sure that the upcoming oneplus 6 will be the most powerful oneplus device ever made. According to some sources the device will be released in few weeks. So here we are with a detailed guide on How To Enter Oneplus 6 Recovery & Bootloader Mode (Fastboot Mode)
Most of the specifications of the OnePlus 6 has been already been leaked. According to TENAA, Oneplus 6 will have an all-glass design, Snapdragon 845 SoC, an 8GB RAM+256GB storage option as well as a notch on top of the display. It will be powered by a 2.4GHz octa-core processor (Snapdragon 845 SoC). OnePlus will also have a 6GB RAM+64GB storage.OnePlus 6 will come equipped with a 6.28-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display. The Slashleaks also confirms that the device will have dual rear cameras, a combination of 20MP and 16MP sensors.It will have a 3300 mAh non-removable battery inside.
Now, the OnePlus smartphones are known to come with an unlockable bootloader and the company offers a warranty on unlocked smartphones also. Thus, if you want to know how to enter the bootloader mode also known as the fastboot mode and the recovery mode on your OnePlus 6 then we have mentioned the guides to do the same below.
How TO Enter Recovery Mode and Bootloader Mode On OnePlus 6
#1 Steps to Enter OnePlus 6 Bootloader Mode (Fastboot)
- You have to Press and hold the power button for a few seconds
- Now tap the Power Off option when the Power Menu appears
- Now you have to Wait for the OnePlus 6 to completely turn off
- Then press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time
- Continue holding these two buttons down until you boot into Fastboot Mode
#2 Steps to Enter Recovery Mode on OnePlus 6
- Once in Bootloader mode, Press the Volume Down button twice until Recovery is highlighted
- After that, press the Power button to select this option
- Now, wait for the OnePlus 6 to reboot
- After that, wait for the splash screen to appear
- From here, press and hold the Power button and immediately press the Volume Up button at the same time
- After this, you will enter the recovery installed on your OnePlus 6 like TWRP or CWM.
Rooting Guide: How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root OnePlus 6
Note: Image used in this post is not owned by us. It is a property of its respective owner.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.