Guide To Enter Recovery Mode and Bootloader Mode On OnePlus 6 (Fastboot): OnePlus 6 has been making some great hyped. It is one of the most hyped phones of this year and the company has been teasing the device for a while on all the social media. It is sure that the upcoming oneplus 6 will be the most powerful oneplus device ever made. According to some sources the device will be released in few weeks. So here we are with a detailed guide on How To Enter Oneplus 6 Recovery & Bootloader Mode (Fastboot Mode)
Most of the specifications of the OnePlus 6 has been already been leaked. According to TENAA, Oneplus 6 will have an all-glass design, Snapdragon 845 SoC, an 8GB RAM+256GB storage option as well as a notch on top of the display. It will be powered by a 2.4GHz octa-core processor (Snapdragon 845 SoC). OnePlus will also have a 6GB RAM+64GB storage.OnePlus 6 will come equipped with a 6.28-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display. The Slashleaks also confirms that the device will have dual rear cameras, a combination of 20MP and 16MP sensors.It will have a 3300 mAh non-removable battery inside.
Now, the OnePlus smartphones are known to come with an unlockable bootloader and the company offers a warranty on unlocked smartphones also. Thus, if you want to know how to enter the bootloader mode also known as the fastboot mode and the recovery mode on your OnePlus 6 then we have mentioned the guides to do the same below.
How TO Enter Recovery Mode and Bootloader Mode On OnePlus 6
#1 Steps to Enter OnePlus 6 Bootloader Mode (Fastboot)
- You have to Press and hold the power button for a few seconds
- Now tap the Power Off option when the Power Menu appears
- Now you have to Wait for the OnePlus 6 to completely turn off
- Then press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time
- Continue holding these two buttons down until you boot into Fastboot Mode
#2 Steps to Enter Recovery Mode on OnePlus 6
- Once in Bootloader mode, Press the Volume Down button twice until Recovery is highlighted
- After that, press the Power button to select this option
- Now, wait for the OnePlus 6 to reboot
- After that, wait for the splash screen to appear
- From here, press and hold the Power button and immediately press the Volume Up button at the same time
- After this, you will enter the recovery installed on your OnePlus 6 like TWRP or CWM.
Rooting Guide: How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root OnePlus 6
Note: Image used in this post is not owned by us. It is a property of its respective owner.