FIFA 23 is the final game launched by EA Sports under the name “FIFA” and most fans cannot get enough of this amazing game. While the era is coming to an end, FIFA 23 certainly offers a number of upgrades such as the modern HyperMotion 2 Gaming Technology, which makes the game close to real-world football. Despite the game receiving largely positive reviews, there are a few bugs and glitches. One of the most common issues is the FIFA 23 DXGI Error Device Hung. If you are experiencing this issue, this guide will be of great help to you. Here, you’ll get to know how to fix FIFA 23 DXGI Error Device Hung issue.
Errors can be frustrating, despite the fact that players enjoy the experience overall. But eventually, just like with most problems, it’ll be fixed. However, you can try some of the troubleshooting suggestions we provide. So, let’s have a look at this manual and see if we can get rid of the DirectX function error.
There could be a number of causes for this error, but DirectX seems to be where attention is being focused. This error has become more widespread, but it can be fixed by following the steps we’ve outlined below. Follow these steps to fix the FIFA 23 DirectX Function Error Dx12Renderer/NvAPI D3D12/DXGI Error Device Hung.
How to fix FIFA 23 DXGI Error Device Hung
Method 1: Re-install DirectX
- First, you need to delete DirectX from your system
- Visit Microsoft’s official website, head over to the DirectX download page, and then click on the red Download button
- Wait patiently while the file downloads
- Once the setup is completed, you should follow the on-screen instructions for installing the latest version of DirectX
Method 2: Update the driver
- Head over to the search box of your PC and look for Device Manager
- Go to Display Adapter and then expand it (Your graphic card will be seen here)
- Right-click on the graphic card and then click on the Update Driver option
- Your driver will be updated in a few minutes
Method 3: Verify integrity of game files
- Launch Steam and then navigate to Library
- Search for FIFA 23 and then right-click on it
- Select Properties and head over to local files
- Click on Verify the Integrity of the Game Files
- Once the verification is complete, you should restart your PC to check if the issue still persists
Method 4: Use NVIDIA debug mode
- Right-click on the desktop
- Click on Nvidia Control Panel and then open it
- Head over to the help section and then click on debug mode
- Restart your PC to check if the issue has been resolved
Method 5: Turn off dynamic resolution
- Go to Customize and then go to Settings before clicking on Game Settings
- Head over to Display Configuration and then lower down graphics resolution
- Now, turn off Dynamic Resolution and set it
For the time being, that is all there is to know about how to fix the DirectX Function Error in FIFA 23. Visit rootmygalaxy.net for even more FIFA 23 tips and tricks while you’re with us!
Featured Image: EA