The FIFA 23 FUT Web App isn’t working for many players and avid fans are asking if the app is down and how fast the web app will start working again. The FIFA 23 FUT Web App isn’t working and players get an error stating that they cannot log in with their EA account. If you’re one of the FIFA gamers facing this issue, then this guide is helpful as it’ll let you know how to fix the FIFA 23 Web App Not Working issue.
- Launch the Chrome browser and then click the Menu button located in the upper right corner of the browser
- Choose More tools from the drop-down menu by hovering the cursor over it
- Click on “Clear Browsing Data”
- Select the Time range as per the preferences under the Basic tab
- Select the Browsing history, Cookies, Other website data, Cache images, and files by clicking on the checkboxes
- Lastly, click on the Clear data button
Method 2: Try to sign out and sign back in
You can try to log out of your EA account before signing in again. Performing this step could fix many glitches and issues. There can even be conflicts with account linking or server fetching leading to such problems.
Method 3: Make sure that the FUT 23 Companion App is updated
The Google Play Store or App Store application for your device should be open. Ensure that the FUT 23 Companion App is up-to-date too. The latest update needs to be installed if one is available for you.
Method 4: Update your web browser
- Open Google Chrome
- On the upper right-hand side of your screen, click on the Menu
- Navigate to Settings and on the left you’ll find the option “About Chrome”, click on it
- You’ll be notified if an update is available
- If an update is available for you, it’ll be downloaded and installed automatically
- Restart the browser for the changes to take effect
Method 5: Check your internet connection
A slow, unstable internet connection could easily result in multiple issues. Therefore, you should use a fast and stable internet connection. It’s important to check if your IP address has some problems. Ensure that your ISP either increases data speed or changes the IP address.