Here we are going to share some simple steps that can be taken to fix Wi-Fi connectivity issues in Galaxy S7 and S7 edge.Samsung Galaxy S7 and galaxy S7 edge are the two best android phone available in the market and many are using this as their daily drivers so we came to know about galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge WiFi Problems and we will be sharing some common and simple tips that can Fix Wi-Fi connectivity issues in Galaxy S7 and S7 edge
Recently many customers have started complaining that they are having Wi-Fi connectivity and Bluetooth Connectivity issues in the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge.
Launched in February 2016, Samsung’s Galaxy S7 and S7 edge are the successors of Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge respectively and are equally or arguably more impressive than their predecessors. Even though these advanced smartphones are packed with new features, abundance of space, latest technology and water proofing technology, they are still not error free. Even they have major faults such as;
Must Read [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge Screen Wont Turn On[icon name=”external-link” class=”” unprefixed_class=””][/symple_box]
How to Know there are Wi-Fi connectivity issues in Galaxy S7 and S7 edge?
Image Credit:Răzvan Băltărețu (Image has been Edited)
This might not be a major issue for anyone as it is nothing new faced by an Android user. The surprising thing is that even Samsung’s Galaxy S7 and S7 edge face such problems like Wi-Fi connecting and the connection getting dropped again and again.Below we share more things which indicate to wifi problem.
- Very Slow internet (wifi is connected)
- Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting and reconnecting
- Gmail not syncing properly
- Wi-Fi not connecting
- Wi-fi connected but no internet
Above are some of the Symptoms of Wi-Fi connectivity issues in Galaxy S7 and S7 edge
Fix Wi-Fi connectivity issues in Galaxy S7 and S7 edge by Performing these remedies
You can perform these remedies and hope that your problem gets solved:
- Turn off your Wifi and then again turn it on (or just enable aeroplane mode then disable it)
- Most common way: Just reboot your device (Turn off your device and turn it on again)
- If above doesn’t work, try to ‘Forget Network’ and then connect again.
- Make sure that the ‘Power Saving’ option is disabled. Disable it by going to Settings > Battery.
- Reset the settings by going to Settings > Backup and reset > Reset network settings > Reset Settings.
- Make sure to keep the Wi-Fi on even when the phone is in sleep mode.
- Always keep the router firmware and software on your device up to date. If they are not, then install the new updates and check.
- Make sure to disable the ‘Smart Network Switch’ option by going to Settings > Wi-Fi and clicking on ‘More’ which you will find in the right-upper side corner.
- You try turning off the Bluetooth while using Wifi.
- If none of the above methods are working, do a factory reset this is the final remedy. Go to Settings > Backup and reset > Factory data reset > Reset device. One more important point for this step is, never forget to back up your mobile data otherwise you can forget about it when you switch on your phone again.
Pro-Tips: Before going to the service center if you have upgraded your device to a new firmware (OTA Update) then try downgrading to the older one.The Wi-Fi issue may be a bug in the latest update.Below we are sharing stock firmware for S7 and S7 edge with installation guide
If you have any question or suggestion, please feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂