Here we will be sharing step by step guide to download & install Stock Firmware On Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Edge (All variants) [Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop]. If you have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Edge and you are looking for the stock Touchwiz Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM then you are at the right place.
This guide is very helpful for those users who have a soft bricked Galaxy S7 Edge Edge or who just want to flash the Stock ROM. You can fix soft bricked Galaxy S7 Edge Edge and return back to stock ROM following this guide. So just follow the given steps to Install Stock Firmware On Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Edge and Restore your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Edge to stock Firmware / ROM
Samsung has released Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Edge along with the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edgethis year.These are the flagship devices from the company. The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Edge is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 820 or Exynos 8890 and Adreno 530 GPU with 4GB RAM and 32/64 GB internal memory.It sports a 12MP rear-facing camera with an aperture of f/1.7 and 5 MP Front facing sensor. It comes with latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 straight out of the box.
Supported Model: Galaxy S7 Edge Edge SM-G9350 (Snapdragon 820), SM-G935F, SM-G935T, SM-G935S, SM-G935K, SM-G935L, SM-G935P (Snapdragon 820), SM-G935A, SM-G9359, SM-G9358, SM-G935R4 (Snapdragon 820), SM-G935V (Snapdragon 820), SM-G935FD, SM-G935W8
Pie ROMs Collections
- List Best Android Pie ROMs For Samsung Galaxy S7 | Android 9.0 ROMs
- [Full Collection] Best Android Pie ROMs For Galaxy S7 Edge | Android 9.0
Install Stock Firmware/ROM For Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Edge (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
- 0.1 Install Stock Firmware/ROM For Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Edge (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
- 0.2 What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
- 0.3 Stock Firmware Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Edge Downloads
- 1 PRE-REQUIREMENTS
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an android device.You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware.If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that.You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed with phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Stock Firmware Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Edge Downloads
(download according to your country / carrier)
(Download & Install Odin on your PC first)
In Case you Need Google Apps (GApps) then download From Here Marshmallow GApps / Nougat GApps
1. BACKUP YOUR ANDROID DATA
This is the first thing you should do
- How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices (If you have TWRP recovery / rooted users)
2.INSTALL SAMSUNG GALAXY DRIVERS
- Download & Install Samsung USB drivers On your PC (Important)
3.SETUP ADB & FASTBOOT DRIVERS ON PC
- Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows
- How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
4.ENABLE USB DEBUGGING MODE
How To Flash / Install Stock Firmware On Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Edge (All Versions included now)
Step By Step Guide
- First Download Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Edge Stock Marshmallow 6.0.1 Firmware from the download section
- Then follow this guide to flash this Stock Firmware On Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Edge >
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below.
Other Galaxy S7 Edge Edge Guides
- How to Enable Adoptable SD Card Storage On Galaxy S7 Edge & S7 Edge
- How to Setup Fingerprint Scanner On Galaxy S7 Edge & S7 Edge
- How to Hard & Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge / S7 Edge
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Edge With SuperSu v2.68 (SM-G935F)
- Download TWRP 3.0.0 Recovery For Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Edge G935F