Having trouble wirelessly charging your Pixel 8 Pro? Don’t panic! Check out some of the possible solutions mentioned in this article. Google Pixel 8 and Google Pixel 8 Pro are the newest flagships from Google and they come with a bunch of new and intriguing features, including nifty AI integrations, enhanced cameras, and more. However, not everything is perfect as you will encounter a few bugs and issues.
One of the issues troubling users is the Wireless Charging Not Working on Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro. Several users are complaining that they’re not able to charge their device wirelessly and this is affecting their experience.
If you’re facing this issue, then this guide will be helpful. In this guide, you will get to know how to fix Wireless Charging Not Working on Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro.
How to fix Wireless Charging Not Working on Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro
Method 1: Reset device
- Go to Settings -> System -> Reset Options
- After that, tap on the Erase All Data (Factory Reset) option -> Erase All Data
- Now, wait for the entire process to be completed
- Once it is done, you should set up your device from scratch
- Check if Wireless Charging Not Working on Pixel 8/Pixel 8 Pro is fixed
Method 2: Use a Qi-certified charger
Another method you can use would be to use a Qi-certified charger to charge your Pixel 8 or Pixel 8 Pro. You can purchase one from websites like Amazon or Flipkart.
Method 3: Use a Pixel Stand
There are instances where users are facing Wireless Charging Not Working on Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro on a Qi-certified charger. To be on the safer side, it is recommended that you opt for a Pixel Stand 2 as it’ll be manufactured by Google and have the highest rate of success in working with your Pixel smartphone.
Related articles – How to limit the Battery Charging Level on Google Pixel 8 Pro
Method 4: Boot your device in safe mode
- Switch off your Pixel 8 or Pixel 8 Pro
- Then, press and hold the “Power” button for turning on your smartphone
- Once the animation starts, you should press and hold “Volume Down” until your smartphone boots into safe mode
- You will now see the “Safe Mode” label at the bottom of the screen
Method 5: Update the device’s software
- Go to the “Settings” on your Pixel smartphone
- Tap on the “System Update/Software Update” before pressing the “Check for the software update” option
- Follow the on-screen instructions for downloading and installing the updates
- Check if Wireless Charging Not Working on Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro is resolved