Epic Games has finally released one of the biggest Fortnite Season 4 update with V14.10 Patch Notes. So, let’s check out what’s new in this biggest and latest patch update for all the players. Epic Games has simply diverted so many battle royale as well as regular Fortnite players in the game back again by releasing the Season 4. With the addition of Marvel Universe, the game hits very hard and players are getting attracted easily with new challenges, outfits, weapons, and more.
Epic Games mostly pushes patch updates with a lot of fixes and improvements in the Fortnite game which players appreciate very much. As promised the Fortnite V14.10 Patch update was set to roll-out on September 10, 2020, and it’s finally live. This time not only the update brings plenty of improvements, bug fixes, and additions, but also the update size also bigger than the normal.
Fortnite V14.10 Patch Notes: What’s New
- The Armored Avenger
- Tony Stark’s temporal beacon brings Stark Industries to the island. Explore the R&D Lab and Battle Bus chop shop.
- Unleash More Powers
- The Stark Industries Update assembles more powers. Check out Thor’s Mjolnir Strike, Iron Man’s Repulsor Gauntlets and more.
- The Forces of Galactus Descend
- Drones from beyond the cosmos crash-landed on the island. Take of the Gatherer Drones and you’ll be rewarded.
- A Mint-Condition LTM
- Mix and match iconic superpowers from across Marvel in a new comic book crossover LTM.
- Become A Hero
- New to the Item Shop, customize your own hero!
- Weekly Wolverine Challenges
- Clues to Weapon X’s whereabouts continue with new Challenges on Thursday
v14.10 Patch Notes
— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) September 10, 2020
- General Issues
- Setting to disable Licensed Audio for Radio not working when outside a vehicle
- Battle Royale Issues
- Glider audio from opponents is sometimes missing
- Slow Glider speed after redeploying in certain situations
- Unable to consume or throw fish while in the passenger seat
- Using Bifrost Glow Contrail in a match causes FPS drop
- Supply Drops not disappearing after opened
- Replays not saving on PlayStation 4
- Creative Mode Issues
- Multiselect copying objects that are scaled-down can revert to the original size
- Save The World Issues
- Redline Ramirez’s Commander Perk doesn’t work properly with charged Sniper Rifles
Fortnite V14.10 Update Sizes:
- Windows PC – 12.6 GB
- PlayStation 4 – 3.4 GB
- Xbox One – 3.64 GB
- Nintendo Switch – 3.5 GB
- Android – 1.2 GB
Keep visiting the blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.