Samsung concentrates its resources on both budget devices and as well as premium model when it comes to updates. An update for the Galaxy M51 that includes fixes for known security vulnerabilities is currently being rolled out.
This update, which is currently available in five countries (Peru, Mexico, Brazil, Bolivia and Panama), has the version number M515FXXS4DWA3. The update will be available in more countries in the future.
If you are an owner of the Samsung Galaxy M51 and have been eagerly anticipating the release of the Android 13 update, it is unfortunately not available yet. The primary objectives of this security update are to enhance the security of the device, as well as address existing issues and bugs. Unfortunately, you will have to wait longer for the update until it is released.
Steps to Download / Install Galaxy M51 January 2023 security update
To apply the update, go to your device’s settings, select Software updates and then download and install. If you decide to update your device, make sure it has a good internet connection, a full battery and no interruptions.
Steps to check update
Updating your phone is a simple task! 🤓 Here’s what to do:
✔️ Head to the Settings > System menu
✔️ Locate and select Software Update
✔️ Select Download and Install
✔️ Wait for the download to complete 📥
✔️ After the download finishes, restart your phone to apply the changes 🔄
Note: Don’t forget to check that your device is fully charged, has enough storage space, and that recent data is backed up before attempting an update!
If the update is not yet available on your device, you can manually install it by following our guide 📝
- To do so, you will need to find the correct samsung galaxy stock firmware for your device 🔍
- You can find the firmware on the official samsung website or other reliable sources online 🌐 or you can download the firmware manually by following our guide: Where and how to download Samsung Galaxy stock firmware
- Once you have found the firmware, download it to your device 🤳
- Follow the instructions provided here to install the firmware on your device 💻
- After installation, you should be able to enjoy the latest update 🎉
It is important to keep your Galaxy devices up-to-date by installing updates when they become available. Doing so will help protect your device against any potential risks and make sure your device is running the latest version of the software with the latest security features.