Xiaomi released OnePlus 10 Pro with a 48MP main sensor as an affordable smartphone in the Indian market. From the initial impression, the images coming out from the rear main camera of the device looks very promising. But when it comes to image optimization no app comes close to Google camera or Gcam. So if you are planning to buy the OnePlus 10 Pro, you should check out the latest Google Camera (Gcam) for the device.
The Google Camera app is famous for its near-realistic photos, excellent depth effect, greater color contrast, brightness level, Night Sight mode, HDR+ enhanced mode, Astrophotography mode, improved app interface, and so on.
There’s a Portrait mode with a focus slider, Google Lens, Video Stabilization, PhotoSphere mode, RAW image support, Slow Motion video recording, AR Stickers, and more. We’d want to point out some of the more well-known developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, Urnyx05 when it comes to converting Google Camera APK files for most Android devices running on the Google Pixel series. Furthermore, we’ve provided Gcam for the OnePlus 10 Pro phone.
About OnePlus 10 Pro
The OnePlus 10 Pro reportedly feature a 6.7-inch Quad HD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate and Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen1 chipset paired with 8GB/128GB, 8GB/128GB and 12GB/256GB LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage options. The phone is having a 5,000mAh battery. It comes with 65W/80Wwired charging support.
The OnePlus 10 Pro’s primary camera has a 48MP main sensor, a 50MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and an 8MP telephoto lens with 3.3x optical zoom. On the front, there will be a 32MP snapper for selfies and video chats as well as an IP68 waterproof rating.
Download Google Camera 7.3 (Gcam APK) For OnePlus 10 Pro
Steps to Install Google Camera on Android Devices (Gcam)
- Click on the Download links of the Google Camera APK file and Install it.
- If you’re installing an APK file for the first time, then enable the Unknown Sources option from the device Settings then search for Unknown sources. Now allow the app (the app where you downloaded the app, like Chrome or another browser)
Compatible Devices and Requirements
- The apk will work on OnePlus 10 Pro
- Will work with phones with the camera2 API enabled
NOTE: If Camera2api is not enabled, enable it by using the following build.prop (works on few devices)
- Newer Android versions are compatible (all features work) with newer Gcam MODs
- If using Custom ROM, must have Gapps.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.