Google Pixel devices are known to have the best cameras on any android smartphone. There is no doubt that the Pixel devices have one of the best camera modules but we all know that the Pixel camera app or the Google camera app (Gcam) is also responsible for the awesome pictures.
Google camera app has one of the best cameras optimizations. There are loads of extra features which are available in the Google camera app compared to the stock camera. Some of the popular features are Astrophotography mode, Night Sight mode, Portrait Mode, HDR, HDR+ enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), Google Lens, Slow Motion, RAW image support, video stabilization, and more.
Download Google Camera Go APK (Gcam GO):
We all know about Gcam Mods which are available for most of the Android smartphone and now Android Go users can also take advantage of the Gcam or Google camera app as the Google Camera GO APK MOD is made available by popular developer Parrot043.
Remember, the Google Camera apk mod will work on all Android GO versions (even the earlier versions like Oreo or Nougat).
- Camera Go 1.0.289787409 | CameraGo.apk | Credit:Parrot043 | changelog
- Download the apk from the link above
- Once downloaded, go to the settings then enable ‘Install Apps from Unkown Sources.’
- Now Install the downloaded Google Camera Go Mod APK on your phone.
- Once the app is installed, go to the app then allow all the permissions it asks to enjoy full features. Done!!
Hope this guide is helpful. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to share that in the comment section down below.