Poco F4 has now received the Google Camera Port (APK). If you want to take your mobile photography to the next level, all it takes is a few minutes to sideload the GCam 8.4 APK onto your Poco F4 5G.
The Poco F4 has some really good camera sensors. The Poco F4’s triple-lens camera setup consists of 64MP 1/2′′ OmniVision OV64B sensor primary camera with OIS support, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2MP macro camera. The camera app on the device is MIUI’s default camera app, which has been seen on many recent Xiaomi and Poco-branded smartphones. If you want to get the most out of your Poco F4’s camera, you should try out the GCam.
Get Google Camera for Poco F4 [GCam 8.4]
The new version of Gcam will offer you additional features such as HDR+ Enhanced mode, Night Sight photography, Lens Blur, Slo-mo video, RAW support, beauty Mode, and more.
Download Best Gcam
Both of these smartphones, like previous models, have Camera2 API compatibility. You can install the software on your Poco F4 since they support the mod port. Attach the latest BSG port with the Nikita GCam 8.2 link for a quick connection. Try both ports on your phone and see which one works best for you.
Recommended settings for Google Camera 7.3.018_Urynx05-v2.6
- Create a new folder with the name “GCam”.
- Open the folder and then create another folder with the name “configs7”.
- Paste the config file inside this folder.
- Once it is done, open the Google Camera app and then double-tap the black blank area next to the shutter button.
- Now, tap on the settings that are shown in the pop-up and then press the restore button.
- Now, return to the app drawer and then open the Camera app again.
For this version, there will be no need of configuring many settings. However, you can still use GCam settings and customize them depending on your requirements for better results.