In this guide, you will be able to learn how to Get all Pixel features on your Nexus 6P : We have already covered many articles on our website which will allow you to install all the Pixel features on any Android device out there. However, in this special guide, we go over just one single application that can convert your Nexus 6P into a fully functioning Pixel device.
You will require a rooted Nexus 6P, running on the latest Android 7.1.1 Developer Preview to attain all the Google Pixel features. We recommend you do not try this on any other device since this is made specifically for the Nexus 6P.
With that out of the way, let’s take a look on the many features of this app named Pixelize to Get all Pixel features on your Nexus 6P.Some Of the features are [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Google Assistant, Pixel Navigation Bar icons + Animation, Pixel Live Wallpapers, Pixel Blue theme, Pixel Launcher, Pixel Round Icons (for all Google Apps), and Fingerprint Gestures
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Nexus 6P only.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
How To Get all Pixel features on your Nexus 6P
- Download the Pixelize app from the Play store.
Pixelize App From the Play Store
[appbox googleplay com.theincredibleinsider.thegeekylad.nexel6p]
Great going! If you have any queries, do let us know in the comments section below!