How to Get Samsung Galaxy S8’s Bixby Assistant on Samsung devices running on Nougat Android 7.0+.On March 29th, news broke out that Samsung Galaxy S8 will soon be out and it is already up for pre-order. However, the sales won’t begin until April 21st. But we live in a world where everything is available long before their release and we already had our hands on the stock wallpapers and ringtones from Samsung Galaxy S8. Now, we also have our hands on the most exclusive feature of Galaxy S8; the virtual assistant Bixby.
Bixby is an Artificial Intelligence system designed for making device interaction easier and more convenient. It is an exclusive feature of Galaxy S8 devices but it can also be made to work on any Samsung device running on Android Nougat.
In this post, we will be discussing How to download and install Galaxy S8’s Bixby on any Samsung device running on Android Nougat. You will need to follow this step-by-step guide and soon your device will be ready with Bixby assistant.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
How to Get Samsung Galaxy S8’s Bixby Assistant on Samsung devices running on Nougat (Non rooted)
- First of all, download the Galaxy S8 launcher by going to the link mentioned above and then install it.
- Download the Bixby apk file from the link above.
- Go to Settings -> Security -> Device Administration section and then enable Unknown Sources.
- Now, install the Bixby apk file.
- Once the app is successfully installed, go back to home screen and long press anywhere to go to settings.
- Activate Bixby and then reboot your device.
How to Get Samsung Galaxy S8’s Bixby Assistant on Samsung devices running on Nougat (Rooted phones)
- Download the Bixby apk file and manually push it to your device.
- Create a folder and name it “hellobixby” in system/app with correct permissions (0755 or drwxr-xr-x).
- Now, just push the file inside that folder with correct permissions (0644 or rw-r-r).
- Now reboot your device.
- Once rebooted, swipe left on home screen to get Bixby assistance.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page