OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G gets Google Camera Port (APK). Sideload the GCam 8.4 APK on your OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G phone in a few minutes to take your camera game to the next level.
The OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G has some really good camera sensors. The OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite has a 64MP camera sensor with f/1.7 aperture on the back and a 2MP macro camera, as well as a depth sensor. The 64MP primary camera on the OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G uses 4-in-1 pixel binning technology to capture high-resolution 16MP photos. There are no significant software changes in terms of functionality for the default camera app, which is still based on OxygenOS 9.0 Pie, but there have been some changes to how it operates. So If you want to take your smartphone photography to next level, gcam is the perfect way to go with.
The new version of Gcam will offer you additional features such as HDR+ Enhanced mode, Night Sight photography, Lens Blur, Slo-mo video, RAW support, beauty Mode, and more.
Download APK for Google Camera 8.4 on OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G
Both of these smartphones, like previous models, have Camera2 API compatibility. You can install the software on your OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G since they support the mod port. Attach the latest BSG port with the Nikita GCam 8.2 link for a quick connection. Try both ports on your phone and see which one works best for you.
Recommended settings for Google Camera 7.3.018_Urynx05-v2.6
- Create a new folder with the name “GCam”.
- Open the folder and then create another folder with the name “configs7”.
- Paste the config file inside this folder.
- Once it is done, open the Google Camera app and then double-tap the black blank area next to the shutter button.
- Now, tap on the settings that are shown in the pop-up and then press the restore button.
- Now, return to the app drawer and then open the Camera app again.
For this version, there will be no need of configuring many settings. However, you can still use GCam settings and customize them depending on your requirements for better results.