In this article, We’ll be showing you ‘How to get Google Pixel Boot animation On QHD Samsung Galaxy Phones’. As you know Google’s two smartphones Google Pixel and Pixel Xl, which have been released recently comes with amazing functions. Google Pixel device comes with features like Google Assistant, Different system UI and New Boot animation. Boot animation is what we gonna discuss today.
These two smartphone actually comes with many features but one of the best features of these smartphone I liked is boot animation, Boot animation of these two smartphones is really amazing and looks very cool. As this device is released by Google so the boot animation is also very similar to Google Logo, this guide will help you to install Google Pixels’ boot animation on QHD Samsung galaxy phones.
Thanx to Junior member of XDA CrsMthw, who developed this boot animation for QHD Samsung Galaxy Phones, this boot animation can be flashed through TWRP recovery and is only made for QHD Samsung Galaxy phones, so don’t even try to install it on any other Samsung devices. So let’s started to our guide.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the QHD Samsung Galaxy phones,.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Follow each and every step of this guide.
- Custom recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed.
Install Boot Animation on QHD Samsung Galaxy phones
- Download and transfer the Boot Animation file to your device’s internal storage / External storage (if expandable storgae option available)
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Go back to TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select the ROM .zip file that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of screen to begin the custom ROM installation process. This may take some time.
- Once your ROM is successfully flashed, you’ll see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on bottom of screen.
- Done !!
If you have any queries regarding this, feel free to ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.