Huawei’s sub-brand Honor rolled out the latest November 2020 security patch to the Honor 30 with Magic UI version 220.127.116.11. The Honor 30 Pro and Honor 30 Pro+ are getting the update which is tagged with Magic UI version 18.104.22.168.
The update brings software version Magic UI 22.214.171.124 to Honor 30 and Magic UI 126.96.36.199 to Honor 30 Pro/Pro+. The latest update brings loads of security patches which fixes different levels of exploits and issues.
The new update adds a new file transfer function and new smart payment. The update also brings fixes to WeChat clone while sharing issue and quality of video transmission is now high
As per the earlier reports, the update is currently being rolled in some regions via OTA (Over-the-air). Just like any other update, it has been rolled out in a phased manner, so it may take up to a few days for the update to be available on all handsets.
- Added new file transfer function
- The quality of video transmission is now high
- Added new smart payment
- WeChat clone while sharing issue fixed
- Incorporate the November 2020 security patch, and enhance the security update of the mobile phone system.
Manual OTA Update Guide
- Meanwhile, you can manually check for the update. If you own the device, you can manually check for the update, Go to System > Software update > Check for updates.
- There is another way to update, open HiCare app > Update > Check for updates.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.