Today in this guide we gonna show you how to download and install Honor 8 Pro Android Nougat Update [B132]( Russia]. Official Nougat update is now started rolling out fo all the users of Honor 8 in Russia for B132 Variant. If you live in any country of Russia and own this device then this article will help you for sure. This is the manual method to install the Nougat update on Honor 8 Pro. This update is based on EMUI 5.1.1 OS.
The update is an Official B132 Nougat which rolls out in phase wise manner.You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not.To check Go to Settings > About Phone Section > Software Update.Many users reported that they still not received the OTA update, so we are providing the B132 Nougat OTA file for Honor 8 Pro with that you can Update Honor 8 Pro to Nougat Manually.
This is the very easy guide to follow all you have to do is follow each and every step very carefully. If you have any doubts regarding the installation then feel free to ask your queries in the comment section.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for Honor 8 Pro Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Steps to Install B132 Android Nougat on Honor 8 Pro
- Download the three zip files from above and save the file in your device.
- Now press and hold the Volume Down button + Home button + Power button at the same time. As soon as your device screen goes black, immediately leave the Volume down button and swap to Volume Up button while still holding other 2 buttons. Keep the 3 buttons pressed until you get into TWRP Recovery.
- Click on “Wipe” in the TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of the screen.
- Now go back to TWRP main menu, Click on “Install” and select the first Update.zip file that you saved on your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” to begin the installation process.
(This may take some time as it is a fresh flashing process).
- Once your Update.zipis successfully installed, click on “Wipe cache/Dalvik” option, and then do “Swipe to wipe” on the bottom of the screen.
- Repeat the above press for other two zip files.
- Once done, reboot your device from the TWRP main menu
Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback in the comment section below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.