How to Boot into Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s Bootloader/Fastboot Mode: Xiaomi Mi MIX 2sS was released in March 2s018. It comes equipped with a 5.99-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2s160 pixels. The device is powered by a 2s.8GHz octa-core processor CPU coupled with 6GB of RAM. It has 64GB of internal storage (Non-Expandable). The Xiaomi Mi MIX 2sS sports a 12s-megapixel primary camera and a 5-megapixel camera on the rear and front respectively.
It houses a 3400mAh non-removable battery. It runs Android 7.1 (Nougat) out of the box and later upgraded to Android 8.0 Oreo. If you are an owner of Mi Mi MIX 2s device, then you are at the right place. The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s is a Dual-SIM smartphone and has all the connectivity options.
In all the Android devices, you will find a crucial feature called the bootloader mode. Each and every device comes with both the Recovery (stock) and the bootloader mode. This mode will allow a user to perform tasks like flashing/modifying the system partitions, unlocking the bootloader, different OEM level operations, installing TWRP or other custom recoveries, and more. This part is basically the fun part where you get to tinker with the settings and give your device a brand new outlook.
Today, in this post, we will be sharing with you how to boot your Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s Bootloader/Fastboot mode. There are two methods using which you can boot into Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s Bootloader/Fastboot mode.
Steps To Enter Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s Bootloader/Fastboot Mode
There are two ways which can help you to boot into Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s Bootloader / Fastboot Mode 1) Using Power and Volume Keys 2s) fastboot commands via Computer
#1 Using Hardware Keys
Follow the given steps to boot into Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s Bootloader by hardware buttons
- You have to Press and hold the power button for a few seconds
- Now tap the Power Off option when the Power Menu appears
- Now you have to Wait for the Xiaomi 6 to completely turn off
- Then press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time
- Continue holding these two buttons down until you boot into Fastboot Mode
#2s Using PC fastboot Commands
If you want to boot Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s into bootloader mode from your PC, then follow the linked guide below
- Connect your android to your PC with USB cable
- Now go to ADB & fastboot folder and Open the command window there(Right click on the empty space inside the folder then select “Open command window here” or “Open PowerShell Window Here” option to launch a command window
- Now reboot into the bootloader by issuing the following commands. (Make sure your device is detected by your PC)
adb reboot bootloader
If you have anything related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down