How to Boot into Xiaomi Redmi Y1 (Redmi Note 5A/Prime) Bootloader/Fastboot Mode: Xiaomi releases a single device with different names in different markets. These devices are budget-friendly and very popular among the mass and class. The Xiaomi Redmi Y1 is also named as Redmi Note 5A for the Global variant and Redmi Note 5A Prime for the Chinese Market. The device was a huge hit. The phone comes equipped with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels.
The Redmi Y1 from Xiaomi is a budget smartphone which has a lot to offer when the price tag is considered. The main marketing tool from Xiaomi for this device is its selfie camera with Beautify 3.0 and rich selfie light. The device comes with a 16-MP sensor at the front, which promises to deliver the best of performance. while coming onto other features, the device is powered by the Snapdragon 435 Octa-core processor which is supported by a 3GB of RAM and a 32GB ROM
In all the Android devices, you will find a crucial feature called the bootloader mode. Each and every device comes with both the Recovery (stock) and the bootloader mode. This mode will allow a user to perform tasks like flashing/modifying the system partitions, unlocking the bootloader, different OEM level operations, installing TWRP or other custom recoveries, and more. This part is basically the fun part where you get to tinker with the settings and give your device a brand new outlook.
Today, in this post, we will be sharing with you how to boot your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 (Redmi Note 5A/Prime) Bootloader/Fastboot mode. There are two methods using which you can boot into Xiaomi Redmi Y1 (Redmi Note 5A/Prime) Bootloader/Fastboot mode.
Steps To Enter Xiaomi Redmi Y1 (Redmi Note 5A/Prime) Bootloader/Fastboot Mode
There are two ways which can help you to boot into Xiaomi Redmi Y1 (Redmi Note 5A/Prime) Bootloader / Fastboot Mode 1) Using Power and Volume Keys 2) fastboot commands via Computer
#1 Using Hardware Keys
Follow the given steps to boot into Xiaomi Redmi Y1 (Redmi Note 5A/Prime) Bootloader by hardware buttons
- You have to Press and hold the power button for a few seconds
- Now tap the Power Off option when the Power Menu appears
- Now you have to Wait for the Xiaomi 6 to completely turn off
- Then press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time
- Continue holding these two buttons down until you boot into Fastboot Mode
#2 Using PC fastboot Commands
If you want to boot Xiaomi Redmi Y1 (Redmi Note 5A/Prime) into bootloader mode from your PC, then follow the linked guide below
- Connect your android to your PC with USB cable
- Now go to ADB & fastboot folder and Open the command window there(Right click on the empty space inside the folder then select “Open command window here” or “Open PowerShell Window Here” option to launch a command window
- Now reboot into the bootloader by issuing the following commands. (Make sure your device is detected by your PC)
adb reboot bootloader
If you have anything related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down