Here we will be sharing an in-depth guide to Boot Safe Mode On Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 and How to boot Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 Out of Safe mode. Safe mode is used when a user wants to fix a device and don’t want any app to interfere in that process. Entering into safe mode won’t delete any data on your device.
The Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) was released in 2017. It is a mid-range device having a 5.60-inch touchscreen display with 1080 pixels by 2220 pixels screen resolution. The Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) runs Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box and houses a 3000mAh non-removable battery. It is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) sports a 16 MP camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front camera.
Steps To Boot Safe Mode On Samsung Galaxy A8 2018
- Power off the phone by holding down the power button for a few seconds.
- Now Just Press and hold the power button and release it when you see the Galaxy Logo on screen.
- Now Press and hold the volume down button and release the Power button.
- Now let the phone completely booted up.
- Once the phone boots up, ‘Safe mode’ should be appeared on the bottom of the screen
- Done!! Now you can perform any task without any interference of any apps.
Steps To Boot Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 Out of Safe mode
- Just Switch Off the device completely and turned it on again.
- That’s it!! your device should be out of safe mode.
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.