Earlier, there weren’t a lot of options for the virtual reality gaming scene but that has been changing in recent years. Now, there’s a new entrant in the VR headset scene and it is the PlayStation VR 2 released by Sony.
This headset was released last week and gamers cannot get enough of it. This new virtual reality headset is only compatible with PlayStation 5, so if you’re looking for a way to connect them, then this guide is the right place for you.
In this guide, you will get to know how to connect your PlayStation VR 2 to PlayStation 5.
How to connect your PlayStation VR 2 to PlayStation 5
- This can be easily done by connecting each end of the USB cable to the console and the headset
- You can find the USB port on your PS5 at the front
- After that, power up your PlayStation VR 2 headset and the PS5 Console
How to set up Play Area for PlayStation VR 2
As this is a VR headset and relies on your movements, setting up the play area will be important. This will make sure that you don’t have to walk to the end of the room for no reason. Here is how you can set up the play area for your PlayStation VR 2.
- Connect your PlayStation VR 2 to your PlayStation 5
- Now, open the Settings menu
- In the Settings Menu, you should select Accessories before selecting PlayStation VR 2
- After that, you need to select the Play Area option
- You will get four sub-menus here
- Choose between selecting Play Area, Boundary Display Sensitivity, Set Floor Height, and Clear Play Area Data
- Adjust these elements based on how big or small the room is
- Remember, you’ll always have the option to clear the Play Area if you want to change the room