However, to do that, you will need to know how you can set it up and get your gaming needs going. With that said, you are at the right place if you need to know how to set it up and play.
In this guide, you will get to know how to set up PlayStation Portal for Remote Play with PlayStation 5.
How to set up PlayStation Portal for Remote Play?
Here are the steps to set up PlayStation Portal for Remote Play with PlayStation 5 –
- Power up your PlayStation Portal by pressing the power button located in the top left corner
- Once the device boots up, you’ll be asked to select your desired system language
- Once the language is selected, you’ll get asked to choose your Wi-Fi network
- You need to choose the same Wi-Fi network that your PS5 console connects to
- Once you’ve got internet access on your PlayStation Portal, you can sign in with your PlayStation account
- Do this by scanning the QR code from your smartphone and ensure you’re using the same account that you’ve been signed in on your PS5
- The portal will ask you to choose the PS5 console that you want to play games from
How to enable Remote Play on PlayStation 5?
Here are the steps you need to follow to enable remote play on the PlayStation 5 console –
- Power up your PlayStation 5 console and ensure that you have it connected to the same Wi-Fi network
- Launch the Settings menu and then navigate to System
- Under “System”, you need to choose the Remote Play option
- Ensure that you have the “Remote Play” option enabled on your PS5