How To Enable Usb Debugging On Android Oreo 8.0/8.1: Usb debugging, you may have listened this word several times. For those who are not introduced to this, it’s a feature that allows the user to transfer files from any system to their android device via USB cable. Making this option active, means you are allowing the system to make changes into your smartphone. Depending on the OS version and installed utilities, the mode must be turned on to let developers read internal logs. It’s actually a developer mode which will allow you to make changes in your android smartphone files from your Computer. If you want to know more about this function carry on to read this article.
Especially this mode is turned on when you need to transfer files from your smartphone to your PC or from your PC to smartphone. Today we will tell you how to enable USB debugging on android Oreo 8.0. The method we will tell you is the only method to enable USB debugging and it is applicable on all the android Oreo 8.0 devices no matter what’s the brand. The method is so easy and you don’t need to root your device or unlock bootloader or anything which is not healthy for your device.
In order to enable the usb debugging on android devices, users have to enable the hidden Developer Option.The steps are very easy to follow and can take 1-2 minutes to complete the whole procedure.Enabling USB Debugging is very important as it will allow users to connect the device to the PC in bootloader mode.
Full Step-By-Step Video Guide
Steps To Enable Usb Debugging On Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
- Head over to settings app in your smartphone
- Now navigate About phone option (commonly its found at the end of the settings list)
- After opening about phone click the built number 6-7 times till the message pops out that you are a developer now
- Once the message popped out go back and you will notice that another option named Developer options has appeared
- Tap on Developer Option and search for Usb debugging
- Once you find Usb debugging tap it to enable it
That’s all about enabling USB debugging in android smartphones running android 8.0/8.1
If you have any queries leave them down in the comment section.