Guide To Enter Recovery Mode On OnePlus 6T OnePlus 6T has been making some great hyped. It is one of the most hyped phones of this year and the company has been teasing the device for a while on all the social media. It is sure that the upcoming OnePlus 6T will be the most powerful one plus device ever made. After all these rumours, finally OnePlus 6T was released and it stood up to the expectations. So here we are with a detailed guide on How To Enter OnePlus 6T Recovery
OnePlus 6T is the successor to the current flagship of OnePlus, OnePlus 6. The OnePlus 6T has all the high-end features and specifications. The OnePlus 6T was recently launched on October 29th, 2018. It sports a 6.4-inch AMOLED display (2340 pixels by 1080 pixels). Like the previous OnePlus 6, the OnePlus 6T has the most powerful CPU. It is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor coupled with 8 GB of RAM.
The device comes with 128 GB internal storage. There are some rumours saying that there will be a 256 GB variant of the device. It carries the same dual rear camera setup from OnePlus 6. It sports a 16 +20 MP rear dual camera set up and a 16-megapixel front camera. The OnePlus 6T will come with Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box. OnePlus has finally removed the headphone jack from its flagship device. It houses a 3700 mAh battery.
How TO Enter Recovery Mode On OnePlus 6T
- First, you have to enter into the bootloader mode.
- Once in Bootloader mode, Press the Volume Down button twice until Recovery is highlighted
- After that, press the Power button to select this option
- Now, wait for the OnePlus 6T to reboot
- After that, wait for the splash screen to appear
- From here, press and hold the Power button and immediately press the Volume Up button at the same time
- After this, you will enter the recovery installed on your OnePlus 6T like TWRP or CWM.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.