Here we will be sharing an in-depth guide to Boot into Safe Mode On AT&T Galaxy Express Prime 3 and How to boot AT&T Galaxy Express Prime 3 Out of Safe mode. Safe mode is used when a user wants to fix a device and don’t want any app to interfere in that process. Entering into safe mode won’t delete any data on your device.
The Samsung Galaxy Express Prime 3 is an AT&T exclusive device. AT&T Galaxy Express Prime 3 comes equipped with a 5 inches TFT display (1280 x 720 pixels). The screen is protected by Gorilla Glass protection. It is powered by a Quad-core 1.4 GHz Exynos 7570 coupled with 8GB of RAM. It has 16 GB of internal memory which can be expanded by microSD up to 256GB.
The device sports an 8 MP rear camera with an aperture f/1.7 and a 5 MP front camera. It houses a Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery. The AT&T Galaxy Express Prime 3 runs Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box.
Steps To Boot Safe Mode On AT&T Galaxy Express Prime 3
- Power off the phone by holding down the power button for a few seconds.
- Now Just Press and hold the power button and release it when you see the Samsung on screen.
- After releasing the Power key, immediately press and hold the Volume down key.
- Keep holding the Volume key till the phone completely boots up.
- Once the phone boots up, ‘Safe mode’ should be appeared on the bottom of the screen
- Done!! Now you can perform any task without any interference of any apps.
Steps To Boot AT&T Galaxy Express Prime 3 Out of Safe mode
- Just Switch Off the device completely and turned it on again.
- That’s it!! your device should be out of safe mode.
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.