Here we will be sharing an in-depth guide to Boot into Safe Mode On Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime and How to boot Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime Out of Safe mode. Safe mode is used when a user wants to fix a device and don’t want any app to interfere in that process. Entering into safe mode won’t delete any data on your device.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime features a 5-inch Capacitive touchscreen (540 x 960 pixels, 220 ppi) display. It is powered by a Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU processor paired with 1.5 GB RAM. It has 8 GB internal storage with microSD support(up to 256 GB (dedicated slot).
It sports an 8MP rear camera and supports Wifi, GPS, 3G and 4G LTE. It packs in a Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery. It runs Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) out of the box. This is a budget entry-level smartphone which justifies its price very well.
Steps To Boot Safe Mode On Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime
- Power off the phone by holding down the power button for a few seconds.
- Now Just Press and hold the power button and release it when you see the Samsung on screen.
- After releasing the Power key, immediately press and hold the Volume down key.
- Keep holding the Volume key till the phone completely boots up.
- Once the phone boots up, ‘Safe mode’ should be appeared on the bottom of the screen
- Done!! Now you can perform any task without any interference of any apps.
Steps To Boot Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime Out of Safe mode
- Just Switch Off the device completely and turned it on again.
- That’s it!! your device should be out of safe mode.
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.