How To Find Huawei Honor 7A IMEI Serial Number: IMEI or MEID number is a form of identification for a specific device. Every device has a unique IMEI number, and they are usually 16-digits long. This makes every device in existence different from every other in a single way at least. This is very helpful and every user should know the IMEI number of his/her device.
There are many situations when a user may need the IMEI number of his/her device. For example, if you want to exchange your device to buy a new device online, the site will ask your device’s IMEI number and it will also be very helpful if your device gets stolen. It is very easy to Check any device’s IMEI Serial Number. Here in this guide, we will go through all the methods.
The Huawei Honor 7A was recently launched by Huawei (April 2018). The Huawei Honor 7A comes equipped with a 57-inches IPS LCD display( 720 x 1440 pixels). The Huawei Honor 7A sports a dual rear camera setup the primary camera is 13 MP, f/2.2, PDAF and the second one is 2 MP, depth sensor. It has 8 MP front camera with f/2.0. The cameras can take HDR and Panorama. It can capture [email protected] videos.
Huawei Honor 7A runs on Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0 out of the box. It houses a 3000 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has a Fingerprint sensor on the rear side of the device. It is powered by a Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 Octa-core (4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.1 GHz Cortex A53) processor coupled with 2/3GB of RAM and 16/32 GB of onboard storage which can be expanded via microSD up to 256 GB.
Steps To Find Huawei Honor 7A IMEI Serial Number
Method 1: Check Device’s Box
On most of the devices boxes, the IMEI number is printed. So check the Original box of the device.
Method 2: Use Phone’s Dialer
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the dialer or phone application.
- Next, type in ” *#06# ” without the speech quotes.
- Your device will take a moment before it displays your IMEI number.
- In some cases, you will directly be able to copy it from the clipboard, while in other cases, it cannot be done so. In such a case, just note it down using a pen or a paper.
Method 3: Find It In The ‘About Phone’ Menu
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the Settings application.
- Scroll all the way down until you find an option called ‘About Phone‘.
- Tap on it, and then scroll further down to see another sub-menu named ‘Phone Information‘.
- You will be able to see your device’s IMEI number there.
Dedicated Post: 3 Ways To Find the IMEI Number on an Android device