How To Find Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro IMEI Serial Number: IMEI or MEID number is a form of identification for a specific device. Every device has a unique IMEI number, and they are usually 16-digits long. This makes every device in existence different from every other in a single way at least. This is very helpful and every user should know the IMEI number of his/her device.
There are many situations when a user may need the IMEI number of his/her device. For example, if you want to exchange your device to buy a new device online, the site will ask your device’s IMEI number and it will also be very helpful if your device gets stolen. It is very easy to Check any device’s IMEI Serial Number. Here in this guide, we will go through all the methods.
Xiaomi is known for making some of the great budget Android smartphones in the world. Xiaomi in 2017 released it’s Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro which took the Indian mobile market by storm. The device became the most selling device of that year and it also became one of the best selling devices if not the best selling device of Xiaomi all time.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro is a mid-range device and has a great list of specs. It comes equipped with a 5.99-inch IPS LCD display screen having a resolution of 2160x1080p, a Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 Octa-Core 1.8GHz Kyro 260, Adreno 509 GPU, 4/6 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM storage capacity, and a non-removable 4000mAh Li-Po battery. It runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat firmware, and its other features include a dual 12.0 + 5.0 MP primary camera, a 20.0 MP secondary camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, and more.
Steps To Find Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro IMEI Serial Number
Method 1: Check Device’s Box
On most of the devices boxes, the IMEI number is printed. So check the Original box of the device.
Method 2: Use Phone’s Dialer
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the dialer or phone application.
- Next, type in ” *#06# ” without the speech quotes.
- Your device will take a moment before it displays your IMEI number.
- In some cases, you will directly be able to copy it from the clipboard, while in other cases, it cannot be done so. In such a case, just note it down using a pen or a paper.
Method 3: Find It In The ‘About Phone’ Menu
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the Settings application.
- Scroll all the way down until you find an option called ‘About Phone‘.
- Now Go To Status
- Click There to find out the IMEI Information.
- You will be able to see your device’s IMEI number there.
Dedicated Post: 3 Ways To Find the IMEI Number on an Android device