How To Find Xiaomi Redmi Y1 (Redmi Note 5A/Prime) IMEI Serial Number: IMEI or MEID number is a form of identification for a specific device. Every device has a unique IMEI number, and they are usually 16-digits long. This makes every device in existence different from every other in a single way at least. This is very helpful and every user should know the IMEI number of his/her device.
There are many situations when a user may need the IMEI number of his/her device. For example, if you want to exchange your device to buy a new device online, the site will ask your device’s IMEI number and it will also be very helpful if your device gets stolen. It is very easy to Check any device’s IMEI Serial Number. Here in this guide, we will go through all the methods.
Xiaomi releases a single device with different names in different markets. These devices are budget-friendly and very popular among the mass and class. The Xiaomi Redmi Y1 is also named as Redmi Note 5A for the Global variant and Redmi Note 5A Prime for the Chinese Market. The device was a huge hit. The phone comes equipped with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels.
The Redmi Y1 from Xiaomi is a budget smartphone which has a lot to offer when the price tag is considered. The main marketing tool from Xiaomi for this device is its selfie camera with Beautify 3.0 and rich selfie light. The device comes with a 16-MP sensor at the front, which promises to deliver the best of performance. while coming onto other features, the device is powered by the Snapdragon 435 Octa-core processor which is supported by a 3GB of RAM and a 32GB ROM
Steps To Find Xiaomi Redmi Y1 (Redmi Note 5A/Prime) IMEI Serial Number
Method 1: Check Device’s Box
On most of the devices boxes, the IMEI number is printed. So check the Original box of the device.
Method 2: Use Phone’s Dialer
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the dialer or phone application.
- Next, type in ” *#06# ” without the speech quotes.
- Your device will take a moment before it displays your IMEI number.
- In some cases, you will directly be able to copy it from the clipboard, while in other cases, it cannot be done so. In such a case, just note it down using a pen or a paper.
Method 3: Find It In The ‘About Phone’ Menu
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the Settings application.
- Scroll all the way down until you find an option called ‘About Phone‘.
- Now Go To Status
- Click There to find out the IMEI Information.
- You will be able to see your device’s IMEI number there.
Dedicated Post: 3 Ways To Find the IMEI Number on an Android device