Samsung is quite consistent in terms of providing software updates to its flagship devices. Samsung has recently launched its new Note series devices called Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus. The device offers flagship-grade specifications and features along with S Pen. Whereas the handset runs on Android 9.0 Pie over One UI out-of-the-box. One UI is the most stable and optimized custom skin by Samsung yet. However, some times users may get battery draining issues even on a flagship device. Here in this guide, we will share with you How to fix battery issue on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series.
Steps to fix battery issue on Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Most of the cases, the software bug or update issue can fix the battery draining issue completely. Otherwise, the device reboot for once will also come in handy in most of the cases. There are a few other possibilities as well which you should follow. Let’s take a look.
#1 Disable background running apps
Most of the Android apps are running in the background even after closing. Those apps will consume internet data and other information according to the permissions. Therefore, the battery draining issue can happen normally. Additionally, your device will heat up so quickly or device may lag as well. So, you should follow the below steps:
- Go to the Device Settings menu. Scroll down and tap on Device care.
- Then tap on Battery and check which apps are running continuously or consuming CPU/RAM usage.
- If you find any app which is running in the background without any reason, tap on the app and force close the app. You can enable sleeping mode as well.
- If the app isn’t necessary for you, you can even uninstall it completely. This will save the battery and space as well. Go to the Settings > Apps > App draining battery > Uninstall.
#2 Battery Re-calibrate
Some times, any app settings or software update may occur issues with the battery performance. In order to re-calibrate your device battery, just use and empty the battery charge to 0. Then fully charge it again up to 100-percent in a switch off mode. Hope this trick will fix the battery draining issue.
#3 Update to the latest software version
If your device isn’t running good or battery drains quickly within a day without any heavy usage, just check for the software OTA update manually from the device settings. If any latest update is available for your model, simply download and install the update.
The latest software version fixes device system or battery issue completely. Let’s take a look at the steps.
- Go to the device Settings and scroll down a bit and go to the Software update option.
- Check for the software update. If the update is available on your device, go for it.
- Then tap on Download and install.
- Wait for the complete installation process and your device will reboot automatically.
- That’s it.
#4 Factory Data Reset
If nothing looks good enough in order to fix the battery issue, you should perform a factory data reset on your Galaxy Note 10 series normally. In order to do that:
- Go to the Device Settings and select General management.
- Then tap on Reset and then select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap on Reset button again to confirm the process.
- You will have to wait a few minutes to complete the reset process. Then your Galaxy Note 10 will reboot automatically into a new system.
Hope this guide will fix battery issue on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 completely by following any of the steps. Feel free to ask in the comments below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page