In the 4th build of Android 12, the world got to experience the first glimpse of Game Dashboard. This was updated and improved further in the stable build while the remaining issues got ironed out during the wider release with Android 13. By then, Game Dashboard was exclusive to Pixel devices with Pixel 6 Series getting the first one.
Later, the OEMs jumped ships and added this function to other OS skins too. With the release of Pixel 7 Pro, numerous users have raised concerns that Game Dashboard is missing in Google Pixel 7 Pro. If you’re in the same boat, then this guide is perfect for you. In this guide, you will get to know how to fix Game Dashboard missing in Google Pixel 7 Pro.
How to fix Game Dashboard Missing in Google pixel 7 Pro
Method 1: Access the Game Dashboard feature from Google Page
Beginning with Android 13, the Game Dashboard feature is present on the Google settings page. Try to access it from the steps mentioned below and check if this works for you.
- Go to Settings
- Then, head over to Google and select Game Dashboard
- Enable the toggle next to Game Mode
Method 2: Access Game Dashboard through DND Mode
With Android 12, this functionality was present on the Do Not Disturb page. Go there using the steps mentioned below and you could stumble across the Game Dashboard –
- Go to Settings -> Notifications -> DND Mode
- After that, head over to Schedules before tapping on the Game Mode text
- Lastly, enable the toggle next to Game Mode
Method 3: Switch to the English language
For some users, changing the system language to English might be the only way through which you’ll be able to enable Game Dashboard. Use the below-listed steps to check if it works.
- Go to Settings -> System -> Languages and Input
- Then, head over to Language and tap on the “Add a Language” option
- Choose “English” from the list before restarting your device