If the Sims 4 Wicked Whims mod isn’t working or is broken, then you’re not alone. After the latest update, many mods aren’t working or are broken and players have been getting the Script Call Failed error.
This is stopping the players from properly enjoying the game. You’ll have issues like you will struggle to place furniture like beds and doors due to this issue. In this guide, you’ll get to know different methods to fix Sims 4 Wicked Whims Not Working or Broken.
Method 1: Update the game to the newest version of Mod
- First, head over to the directory or path folder where you had previously saved the old mod
- Once you’ve got the Old mod file, you’ll need to click on the Shift + A button for selecting all the mods and click on the Delete button
- Once you’ve deleted the old mods, visit the TurboDriver page and then follow the instructions to download the latest mod version
- Once you’re done with this process, restart your PC and check if the bug still exists or not
Method 2: Enable the script mods
- Using the launcher, start The Sims 4
- Head over to Game Options from the main screen of the game
- Select Others
- After that, select Allow Script mods in the drop-down menu
- Now, relaunch Wicked Whims after you’ve made the necessary adjustments
- Check if the game is working as it should
Method 3: Delete the GameVersion.txt file
The players will be able to disable automatic updates for Sims 4 and play the game offline via Steam or Origin. If you’ve already installed the current version of the Sims 4, you can try to update all installed mods if any update is available. If the game still isn’t working for you, uninstall it or delete the GameVersion.txt file from the documents to see if it works.
Method 4: Check if the mod folder is in the correct location
- Start the game and then open Game Options
- Navigate to the Other settings option
- Then, click on the View Custom Content option
- Now, you’ll be able to see “TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning”
- If you aren’t able to see the folder, it’s recommended that you should find the exact folder you’ve saved on the device
- Then, uninstall and re-download it on the correct mod folder or you can even copy and paste the folder to its current location