Lost Ark is an incredibly popular game played by millions around the world. When talking about multiplayer online action role-playing games, there aren’t many games as noteworthy as Lost Ark. In spite of the competition in this domain, Lost Ark has still managed to carve out a massive fanbase for itself. The game incorporating both the PvE and PvP elements has added another layer of intrigue to the game. Keeping everything running smoothly, the game isn’t free from its share of issues either.
Many users have started raising concerns that they’re not able to go past the EAC screen in the game. As soon as the player reached the EasyAntiCheat screen, the game would crash or force-close at that instance. Apart from that, the users have also started receiving these two error messages –
- Easy Anti-CheatWindow.Untrustedsystemfile (uxtheme.dll)
- Cannot Find WININET.dll.Please re-install this application
Fix Lost Ark not loading due to EasyAntiCheat (EAC) bug
If you’re facing such bugs and getting the Lost Ark not loading issue because of the EasyAntiCheat bug, then this guide will be of great use for you. Here, you’ll get to know the workaround that would help you fix this issue once and for all. Without further ado, let’s begin.
You will have to repair the EAC Functionality. If it isn’t working properly, then you should take the nuclear option of uninstalling and reinstalling it.
- Launch Steam and go to the Library and look for Lost Ark.
- Click on the gear icon and then select Manage.
- Now, select Browse local files and then open the EasyAntiCheat folder.
- Simply double-click on the EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe file and start the process.
- First, you should select the Repair option and check if this option works for you.
- If the answer is negative, then simply proceed to re-install it.
- You will now notice that the Lost Ark not loading issue due to EasyAntiCheat bug has been fixed.