Paramount Plus is an American subscription video-on-demand over-the-top streaming service that is owned by Paramount Global. Previously, it was called CBS All Access when it was initially launched back in 2014 before it got rebranded after the merger between CBS and Viacom.
Even though Samsung TVs come with multiple apps preinstalled, including popular streaming apps, they don’t include Paramount Plus. Moreover, Paramount+ is supported only on Samsung TVs released in 2017 and later. With that said, you will want to know the steps to get Paramount Plus on your Samsung Smart TV.
Samsung is one of the best OEMs when it comes to smart TVs but it lacks the proper App Store support like Android TVs. There is indeed a store on Samsung TVs but it has limited apps. With that said, if you’re looking to know how you can use Paramount Plus on your Samsung TV, then this guide will be helpful. In this guide, you will get to know how to get Paramount Plus on Samsung TV.
How to install Paramount Plus on Samsung TV?
As mentioned previously, Samsung doesn’t actually have the Paramount+ app preinstalled on the TV. However, if you’ve got a compatible model, simply installing the app will be very easy. According to the Paramount+ official website, the application is available on Samsung TVs released in 2017 or later. If you own one, here is how you can get the Paramount+ app –
- On the remote control, start by pressing the Home button
- Then, go to Apps before going to the search icon
- Now, look for “Paramount Plus” in the search box
- From the results, you look to look for the app and tap “Install”
- Once the installation is complete, you should open the app on your Samsung TV
- Then, tap on “Sign with Paramount+”
- Now, enter the login credentials to log in
- Once it is done, you can start streaming the content of your choice on Paramount Plus
Pic credit – www.paramountplus.com