A comprehensive guide to Hard reset/ Factory reset Huawei Honor 9N: The Honor 9i which was launched in China relaunched in India as Huawei Honor 9A. It is a mid-range device which offers some great performance for the price. The Huawei Honor 9N comes equipped with a 5.84-inches IPS LCD display( 1080 x 2280 pixels). The Huawei Honor 9N sports a dual rear camera setup the primary camera is 13 MP PDAF and the second one is 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor. It has a 16 MP front camera with f/2.0. The cameras can take HDR and Panorama. It can capture 1080p@30fps videos.
The Huawei Honor 9N runs on Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0 out of the box. It houses a 3000 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has a Fingerprint sensor on the rear side of the device. It is powered by a HiSilicon Kirin 659 (16 nm) Octa-core (4×2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) processor and Mali-T830 MP2 GPU coupled with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64/128 GB of onboard storage which can be expanded via microSD up to 256 GB.
One of the best methods that can be applied to a smartphone when it facing problems and not working smoothly is hard reset. Hard reset is used to revert back to the factory settings as it deletes all the data while also uninstalling all the apps which were added apart from the factory apps.
Today, in this post, we are going to tell you how any Mate 20 user can easily hard reset their device in no time. We will be giving two methods to you and you can choose the one which is more suitable for you. These methods are very easy to follow and need no technical knowledge.
Steps To Hard reset/ Factory reset Huawei Honor 9N
- Go to the Settings of your device.
- Now Scroll down and select System option
- Tap on Backup and Reset option
- Choose Factory data reset
- Select the option ‘Erase Internal Storage’ and then Click Reset Phone
- A new window will appear, click Reset Phone Again and wait for the process to finish.
- Once done, your device will be boot up. Done!!!
- Boot your device into stock recovery
- Now Select Wipe data/ factory reset (use vol keys to navigate and power key to select)
- Done!! Once the process finishes, your device will boot up into factory settings.
If you have anything related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.