Download and Install Resurrection Remix Android Nougat 7.1.2 On Galaxy Note 4: Samsung launched the Galaxy Note 4, one of its most successful flagship devices back in 2014 with Android KitKat 4.4.4 and even though Samsung has stopped updating the device with the latest firmware, it has been receiving updates through custom ROMs from the developers. The recent custom ROM to make its way to the development forum of the Note 4 is the Resurrection Remix which is based on Android Nougat 7.1.2.
Resurrection Remix is a popular ROM among Android devices and it includes a lot of features and customization options when compared to the stock version of Android. The custom ROM also supports themes and comes with the default Android Nougat 7.1.2 features like the multi window mode, app shortcuts, improved doze mode and the latest Android security patch.
If you have the bootloader of your Galaxy Note 4 unlocked and a custom Recovery like TWRP installed on your device, then you can install the Android Nougat 7.1.2 On Galaxy Note 4 right now. Remember that this Custom ROM is supported only for Galaxy Note 4 devices so don’t try to it flash it on any other Samsung device as you might end up in a boot loop.
- First of all, you need to have a backup of all the important data and files on your device.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode on your device.
- You need to have the Samsung USB Drivers installed on your PC.
- The device should be rooted with the latest version of TWRP or any other custom recovery installed.
- The bootloader on the device must be unlocked.
- Your device must have more than 50% battery percentage.
- Resurrection Remix Android Nougat 7.1.2 Custom ROM -> Download Link
- Google Apps -> Download
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
Steps to Install Resurrection Remix Android Nougat 7.1.2 On Galaxy Note 4
- Download the custom ROM file on your desktop by going to the link mentioned above.
- Now, plug your device using the USB data cable and mount its memory storage.
- Transfer the zip file downloaded in Step 1 to the root folder of your phone.
- Unplug your device and boot it into recovery mode.
- After your device is in recovery mode, perform wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe Dalvik Cache by navigating to Advanced -> Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now, go back to the main Recovery Menu and choose the option “Install zip from SD card -> Choose zip from SD card”.
- Now navigate to the zip file which you transferred to the root folder. Select the ROM zip file and then using Power button, confirm to begin the installation.
- Now navigate to +++++Go Back+++++ once your installation completes. From the recovery menu, reboot your device.
- Once it reboots, you can enjoy the newly installed custom ROM.
You have successfully installed Resurrection Remix Android Nougat 7.1.2 on Samsung Galaxy Note 4. If you have any queries, comment down below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page