Guide: Install TWRP & Root Samsung GALAXY Note 4 On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow (All Versions).This guide will help you to safely Root & Install TWRP recovery On Samsung GALAXY Note 4 running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Official Firmware.Finally, TWRP recovery is available for Galaxy Note 4 On Marshmallow 6.0.1 (All versions).That means we can flash SuperSu root pack to get root access on Galaxy Note 4 running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Note: This guide will work for all Galaxy Note 4 versions (Galaxy Note 4 N910H, N910C, N910U, N910K, N910L, N910S, N910F, N910T, N910V, N910P, N910G,910W).Sprint Galaxy Note 4, T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4, Verizon Galaxy Note 4, AT&T Galaxy Note 4, Canadian Galaxy Note 4, US Cellular Galaxy Note 4, Exynos and Snapdragon Variant Of Galaxy Note 4 (N910C and N910F) are supported
Very Special thanks to Miguel Angel Rocha for the video where he shared the tutorial On How To Install TWRP & Root Samsung GALAXY Note 4 On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Official Firmware.He shared all the important files such as TWRP 2.7 and SuperSu 2.71 for all versions of Galaxy Note 4.I will be sharing his video below the post.
In order to get root access on your device first, you have to flash the TWRP recovery using Odin flash tool.Then you can Flash / Install the SuperSu root pack via TWRP recovery to Safely Root Samsung GALAXY Note 4 On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.It is a very simple process just follow the given steps carefully to Install TWRP & Root Samsung GALAXY Note 4 On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Official Firmware/ROM.
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
Official Marshmallow Update Guides:
- [Port] Download Official XXU2DQCL Nougat Update For Galaxy Note 4 N910C/H
- Ultimate List Of Best ROMs For Galaxy Note 4 (All Variants) (50+ Custom ROMs)
DEVICE THAT IS SUPPORTED
- This is for all versions of Galaxy Note 4 on Marshmallow ((Galaxy Note 4 N910H, N910C, N910U, N910K, N910L, N910S, N910F, N910T,N910V,N910P,N910G,910W)
- Download the right file according to your device model number
Follow the guide below to Safely Install TWRP & Root T-Mobile Galaxy S5 On Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
- Make sure your device has more than 40% battery
- Device Must be running on Marshmallow official firmware
- First download Galaxy USB drivers on your computer,
- Then enable USB debugging on your Galaxy Note 4 smartphone
[icon name=”download” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] DOWNLOADS
[icon name=”bell-o” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] For Latest TWRP For android Follow our guide > How To Download Latest TWRP Recovery On Any Android[symple_box color=”red” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””] Warning: rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy Note 4 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk. [/symple_box]
How To Install TWRP & Root Samsung Galaxy Note 4 On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow (All Version)
Step By Step Guide
- Read the Pre-requirement section carefully then follow the given steps.
- Download the right TWRP file according to your device model number and remember the locxation where you saved it.
- Download Odin Flash tool from the download section and install it on your computer.Then download the TWRP file and remember the location
- Now follow this guide to Flash TWRP recovery On Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Odin Flash tool
- Now reboot your device and download the SuperSu file from the download section and transfer it to the internal memory of your Note 4
(This SuperSu Is Not Tested)
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery
- Follow the guide to Flash SuperSu.zip file using TWRP recovery to get root access on your Note 4
- Done!!! Now reboot your device and enjoy playing rooted phone. 🙂
Here is the Video Guide [icon name=”hand-o-down” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]
If you have any question related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section
[symple_box color=”red” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]Note: Many users have been reporting TWRP is not working.If you are facing the same issue, then please wait for the latest official TWRP for the device[/symple_box]
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.