Follow the given step by step guide to safely Reset Samsung Galaxy On6 Network Settings. This feature is a native Android feature and available on all most all Android devices. Google introduce this feature with Android M later known as Android 6.0 Marshmallow. This is a life saver. This single option can reset all your connectivity settings.
Sometimes what happens, users face various network related issues and they don’t have any idea what to do to fix the issue and in most cases, doing a network reset fixes these kinds of issues. If you are facing any Wifi, Bluetooth, Mobile data or calling issues, just follow the guide and do network settings reset.
The Samsung Galaxy On6 comes equipped with 5.6 inches Super AMOLED display (720 x 1480P). It sports a single 13 MP f/1.9 camera on the rear side and an 8 MP on the front. The Samsung Galaxy On6 runs Android 8.0 Oreo and houses a Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. The device is powered by an Octa-core Exynos 7870 Octa (14 nm) CPU clocked at 1.6 GHz coupled with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB via micoSD.
Steps To Reset Samsung Galaxy On6 Network Settings
- It is a very simple process and this option is available inside settings.
- First Go to Settings > General Management
- Now Tap Reset” > Reset network settings
- If your device is protected by a lock screen, enter your PIN/password to proceed
- Finally, Tap “Reset settings”
- Done!!! This should fix all your connectivity issues.
If you have anything related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.