A very simple guide to Root Samsung Galaxy On6 and Install TWRP Recovery: Hello friends! Before we begin this post, I have a quick question for all of you. Have there been times when you have thought of rooting your devices but ended up not doing it as someone put this idea in your head that rooting is very complicated and unsafe? If the answer to this question was yes, then you, my friend, fall into the category of the majority of users who have very little idea about rooting.
The Samsung Galaxy On6 comes equipped with 5.6 inches Super AMOLED display (720 x 1480P). It sports a single 13 MP f/1.9 camera on the rear side and an 8 MP on the front. The Samsung Galaxy On6 runs Android 8.0 Oreo and houses a Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. The device is powered by an Octa-core Exynos 7870 Octa (14 nm) CPU clocked at 1.6 GHz coupled with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB via micoSD.
There have been misconceptions regarding rooting but we are here to quash all such misconceptions. In reality, rooting is an extremely simple and safe task that can easily be performed by anyone be it a programmer, developer, or even a casual Android user given they know the proper steps. Today, in this post, we are going to discuss rooting and how you can easily root your Galaxy On6 and install TWRP Recovery. Once you have gained root access, you will have an abundance of options to tinker with the settings, play with the settings, get rid of the bloatware, optimize the battery, install custom ROMs, and more.
If you happen to be a Galaxy On6 user and you have been looking for a way using which you can easily root your device, then you are in the best place right now. In this post, we will be giving you a complete guide to rooting and how you can root your Galaxy On6. We will also be giving you the answers to the most frequently asked questions such as what is rooting, is rooting safe, what are the benefits of rooting, and more.
If you are new to TWRP recovery and rooting then here we first share some facts about Android rooting.
New Android 9.0 Pie ROMs
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
- 0.1 What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
- 0.2 What Is TWRP Recovery and Some of its benefits?
- 0.3 WARNING
- 0.4 PRE-REQUIREMENTS
- 1 Guide: Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy On6
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device. You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device. You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13. You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance. You can hibernate any app you want. You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
What Is TWRP Recovery and Some of its benefits?
TWRP is a custom recovery for Android. It is the most popular Android custom recovery. It replaces the stock recovery On Android devices. It comes with many extra features compared to the stock recovery. It needs the bootloader to be unlocked.
- Users Can Install Custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel via TWRP recovery
- Users can flash system image (.img) file via TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files
- It is being used to install Xposed Modules
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- Users can root by flashing magisk via TWRP recovery
- You can create nandroid backup via TWRP
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- You can flash Custom Kernel To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data via TWRP recovery.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk. This will void the warranty of your device.
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Make sure you have installed USB Drives on your PC.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Take a full backup of your device’s data
→ Full Guide to safely root Galaxy On6 and Install TWRP Recovery
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted
Guide: Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy On6
If you want to root your device then you have to install TWRP via Odin then you can flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get root access. We recommend Magisk method
Unlock Bootloader On Galaxy On6
Follow the linked guide to unlock your device’s bootloader
Installing TWRP On Galaxy On6
- Download & install Odin Flash tool on your PC
- Make Sure Samsung USB Drivers are installed on your PC.
- Download the TWRP File For your device
- Now Follow this guide to Flash TWRP Recovery On Galaxy On6
How to Root Samsung Galaxy On6
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide.Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
#1 Using SuperSu | Root Galaxy On6 (Not Tested)
- Download the latest Supersu zip (use the supersu from the download section)
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access. After flashing the supersu, flash the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip (Link given above)
#2 Using Magisk | Root Galaxy On6 (Recomended)
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root Samsung Galaxy On6 successfully
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone, If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Thank You For Visiting US!!!!!