Here we will be sharing full step by step guide to Safely Unroot / Unbrick Moto X Pure Edition 2015 XT1575 and Restore Stock Rom in Moto X pure edition.For this guide, you will need a computer and Moto X Pure edition Stock Firmware.Don’t worry below we share full step by step guide with direct download links.
Now Marshmallow is available for Moto X Pure/Style Go to the Link below for the Guide–>>Download & Install Official Android Marshmallow 6.0 On Moto X Style/Pure XT1575
If you have rooted your Moto X Style/Pure Edition 2015 or you have bricked it and now want to unroot/unbrick Moto X Pure 2015, then this simple article will help you on How To Unroot / Unbrick Moto X Pure Edition 2015.
Follow the guide to Unroot Moto X Pure Edition 2015 and Back to Stock (Same procedure as Unbrick)
This guide is only for Motorola Moto X Pure Edition 2015 XT1575 android smartphone. Don’t try this method on any of other Android devices.
Safely How To Unroot / Unbrick Moto X Pure Edition 2015
*Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components.
How toHow To Unroot / Unbrick Moto X Pure Edition 2015 In 2min
Related Post:How to Unroot Xiaomi Redmi 1S
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Moto X Pure 2015 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
DOWNLOAD & INSTALL ADB and FASTBOOT ON YOUR PC
- Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows
- How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
ENABLE USB DEBUGGING MODE
Now you need to enable USB debugging mode. Without enabling USB debugging mode on your device you can’t start the root, Custom ROM or Unlock process.(Setting->About Phone->Build Number->Tap 7 times on build number->It will enable the developer mode in the main setting->Go to Developer->Enable the Debugging)
Download the stock firmware for Moto X 2015 XT1575
Step By Step Guide On How To Unroot / Unbrick Moto X Pure Edition 2015 In Just 2min
*First Of all Read the Pre-requirement Section above (Important)
- First Download the stock firmware for Moto X 2015 and Motorola USB Drivers from the above link
- Extract / unzip the firmware to a new and easy to find folder, you will see lots of files there.
- Connect the phone to the PC, and make sure your device can be recognized and not get ‘Unknow Device’ notification.
- Inside stock firmware folder, find a Windows batch file called ‘FLASH-ALL.bat’.
- Double-click the bat file and a Command window will be shown up.
- Follow any on-screen instructions carefully. Your device might restart several times, and it should done in less than 10 minutes.
DONE!!! You have successfully unbricked your Moto X Pure Edition, Fixed the boot loop, Returned to the Stock and Unrooted your Moto X pure 2015.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.