Today, we are sharing an in-depth guide on How To Update T-Mobile Galaxy S3 To Android 7.1.1 Nougat OctOS Custom ROM (Android 7.1.1 Nougat). If you are a Galaxy S3 user then this is the perfect place for you as you can install a very fast Nougat 7.1.1 Custom ROM.If you are running an older version of android then you can now Update T-Mobile Galaxy S3 To Android 7.1.1 Nougat via OctOS Custom ROM
Now there is an OctOs 14.1 ROM available for Galaxy S3 which is based On Android 7.1.1 Nougat. You can now update Galaxy S3 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat via OctOs Custom Nougat ROM. Remember this is an initial build so there may be few bugs. But with time and future updates, everything will be fixed. We don’t recommend to use this as a daily driver. If you are interested then Follow this guide to Update T-Mobile Galaxy S3 To Android 7.1.1 Nougat OctOS Custom ROM
This ROM is very fast and responsive.It comes with all the Android Nougat features including multiwindow.We have listed out some features of this awesome ROM below so that you can check before installing the ROM.
What will you get in this ROM?
- Substratum theme engine!
- Tentacles settings!
- Pixel Launcher
- Power menu options
- Screen record
- DPI settings
- Status bar time and date options
- Status bar network traffic indicator
- Status bar notification settings
- Quick tile settings
- Many quick tiles including Tentacles and KernelAdiutor-Mod
- Volume button playback control
- Volume button wake
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Galaxy S3.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Now follow the guide given below to safely Install Unofficial OctOs on Galaxy S3 (Android 7.1.1)
How To Update T-Mobile Galaxy S3 To Android 7.1.1 Nougat OctOS Custom ROM
Warning- The device’s warranty will be void.
Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP.
- Download the OctOs ROM file as well as the GApps file and transfer it onto your Galaxy S3 using your data cable.
- Reboot your Galaxy S3 into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to Flash Unofficial OctOs On Galaxy S3 How to Install OctOS on any Android Via Custom recovery
- Return back to the CWM menu, and reboot your device.
Note :- First boot may take a while. No need to panic if you followed the steps correctly. If you did face any issues then let us know in the comments section below I will try to reply as fast as I can.
Good going! You’ve now learned How to Download and Install Unofficial octOs For Galaxy S3. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favorite feature in the newest build of OcOs built of Android 7.1 Nougat!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.