If you’re an avid lover of the Sims 4, you would know the feeling of looking for the perfect piece or a certain type of plant that you know the game has, but it isn’t something available in the traditional build of the game. This is where the debug cheat will come in handy for the Sims 4 gamers.
What is the Debug Cheat method?
When you’re using the Debug Cheat method in The Sims 4, you will be able to see all the in-game items that aren’t available for the users to purchase. This can include things such as a single toothbrush that is loose and only appears when someone is brushing their teeth but cannot be purchased by users. Similarly, there are many other items that can be unlocked.
Debug is an exceptional way of getting nice clutter items that will make your homes feel much more liveable.
How to use the Debug Cheat method in The Sims 4?
If you’re looking to see the clutter items that appear after you debug the game, you’ll have to follow these simple instructions –
- Hit ctrl + shift + c for opening up the cheat dialog box.
- Now, type in “testingcheats true” and then hit enter. This cheat will allow all the other cheats to work. Keep in mind that the debug cheat won’t work if you do not have cheats turned on.
- Next, you should type in “bb.showhiddenobjects” and then hit enter. The debug items will be shown in the build and buy catalog.
- If nothing happens after hitting enter after you type in “bb.showhiddenobjects”, then you’ll need to go to build buy and see if the items have appeared. For sorting out the items, you should type debug into the search bar located above the image of the house in the bottom left corner.
- Congrats, you can now add the secret clutter items into your daily use.