HTC U11 has finally received the latest security patch update and the best part is we have the RUU OTA Firmware file of HTC U11’s October 2017 security patch 1.28.617.30.HTC has started rolling out the latest October security patch 1.28.617.30 Firmware OTA Update for the HTC U11.The OTA Update comes with security patch for the month of October 2017 dated as Oct 01, 2017.
HTC U11 is the latest and great phone from HTC.It is their flagship so it packs all the best specifications.It has a large 5.5-inch display, an octa-core Snapdragon 835 processor with Adreno 540 GPU which is paired with 4Gigs of RAM and a 3000 mAh Battery. Also comes with quick charge 3.0 and a USB Type-C connector the HTC U11 is a pretty good device.
The Latest Security update Bring the Build number:1.28.617.30. The update is an incremental update not an major one, but we recommend users to Update HTC U11 To 1.28.617.30 October 2017 Security patch firmware.The update is round 320 MB. It is still based on Android 7.0 (Nougat).Thus, HTC U11 users have to wait for their chance to get the OTA update for Android 8.0 (Oreo). But HTC is planning to give Android 8.0 update to HTC U11 users.
How To Manually HTC U11 October security patch 1.28.617.30 RUU (2017)?
- Go to device Settings > System Updates > HTC Software Update.
- Tap Check Now.
- Tap on Download if the download is available.
- Install after the update is downloaded.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the USB driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Download HTC U11 October security patch 1.28.617.30 RUU Firmware (2017)
How To Install HTC U11 October security patch 1.28.617.30 RUU Update Manually
Step 1. First, Download the ROM File and save it on your PC.
Step 2. Now connect your device to your PC via USB cable.
Step 3. Install HTC Sync Manager so that the device is recognised by the PC.
Step 4. Open the folder in PC where you saved the downloaded ROM.
Step 5. Double-click on the file to launch the system update wizard.
Step 6. Follow the system update instructions shown on your PC.
Step 7. When the update is finished, click Finish in the Wizard.
Step 8. And then the device will reboot, the update process is over.Done!!!
You have successfully updated your device.
Note: Images used in this post are not owned by us, these are properties of respective owner.