Huawei Nova 3 has started receiving the new HarmonyOS software update, and it will install the latest December 2021 Security Patch alongside many bug fixes, improvements, and other optimizations. The optimizations and additions in this update will improve the overall user experience.
The latest December 2021 Security Patch update will also upgrade the HarmonyOS firmware, taking the HarmonyOS version from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199.
Changelog for the December 2021 security update for Huawei Nova 3
The December 2021 Update will include optimizations to unlock the experience as well as the display effect of the contact interface. Moreover, the update will bring in fixes for the issue of not being able to log in to the Huawei account in some scenarios. The update will also include the December 2021 Security Patch, which will protect your device against potential threats.
- The update will improve the unlocking experience optimization in certain situations
- Repair and fix the issue of being unable to log in to your Huawei account
- This update will optimize the display effect of the contact interface
- The update will incorporate the December 2021 Security Patch enhancing the security of your device
How to update your Huawei Nova 3 smartphones?
You can manually download and install this update by going to your Huawei Nova 3’s settings. To do that, follow these simple instructions –
- Open the Settings
- Click on System and Updates
- Now, open Software Update
- Tap on the option Check for Updates
- If the update is available, simply click on Download and Install
- Once the installation is finished, reboot your Huawei Nova 3
Alternatively, you could manually request software updates through the “My Huawei” app. In order to do that, open the “My Huawei app”, tap on the “Update” option, then select the “Check for Updates” option, and finally “Download and Install”.