Android 13 was released a few months back and it has now become possible to install Android 13 for Samsung Galaxy A70 handsets. This has become possible due to the release of Android 13-based LineageOS Custom ROM, which you can easily download.
The latest LineageOS 20 will bring a wide range of new features and improvements to the Samsung Galaxy A70, including improved performance, a new user interface, and numerous new features. In this guide, you will get to know how to install Android 13-based LineageOS 20 on Samsung Galaxy A70.
Get Android 13 features for Samsung Galaxy A70
One of the best and most notable changes in the new Android 13-based custom ROM will be the new user interface. This new interface is based on the new Material Design language, which has been used by Google in its Android OS. The new user interface will give the Samsung Galaxy A70 a much more modern look and feel. The new user interface is also believed to be more responsive and smoother compared to the previous Android 12 version.
Download and install Android 13-based LineageOS 20 on Samsung Galaxy A70
- First, you’ll need to install TWRP Recovery and download the Android 13 LineageOS file and extract them.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Ensure that the bootloader is unlocked.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery.
- Take a Nandroid backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Guide: How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup
- Now return to the main menu of TWRP and wipe cache, data, and system before flashing the ROM
- In order to Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe. (Don’t select the internal storage)
- Now return to the main menu of TWRP again and install the ROM which is just a .zip file
- Go to Install -> Install Zip > ROM File (.zip)
- Next flash the Gapps file like custom ROMs
- Guide: How To Flash GApps (Zip) via TWRP Recovery
- Last but not least, flash Magisk (optional) if you want to root (not recommended as all devices have different methods)
- Guide: How To Install Magisk On Android Android 13 To Gain Root
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your device and you will be booted into Lineage OS 20 ROM Based on Android 13. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.