How to Safely Install CM13 Android 6.0 Marshmallow On Moto G 3rd Gen.Full Guide to Get Marshmallow update for Moto G 3rd Gen with CyanogenMod 13 ROM.Now without wasting time follow the steps carefully
Moto G 3rd Gen (Moto G3) is one of the best budget android phones of the year.The phone is the best value for money phone.Now Moto G3 user can enjoy Android Marshmallow on their phone via unofficial CM13 ROM (CyanogenMod 13).Then there are significant battery life improvements, that have resulted in over 15-20% increase in screen-on-time.
If you want to have Android marshmallow on your Moto G3 then just follow this step by step Installation Guide on How to safely Install CM13 Android 6.0 Marshmallow On Moto G 3rd Gen.
Below we share some bugs so check them out before flashing this ROM.Remember it is in its initial build so in future everything will be fixed.
If You don’t Know how to Root and Install TWRP Recovery On Moto G 2015 Go to the Link Below
- Camera preview
- Build is eng build so you’ll have the red blink zone.
For More info on this ROM visit the official Xda Page
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin this process
How to SafelyInstall CM13 Android 6.0 Marshmallow On Moto G 3rd Gen
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Motorola Moto G 1st Gen (Falcon) while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Install CM13 Android 6.0 Marshmallow On Moto G 3rd Gen
- The latest version of a custom recovery (CWM or TWRP) should be installed on your phone.(Above we shared the link to that tutorial)
- Take a proper backup (Nandroid ROM Backup) of all the important data
- Enable USB debugging option on your Moto G 3rd Gen from Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Check the battery level of your phone, it should be charged at least about 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
- Install USB drivers for your device. (Download here)
Safely Install CM13 Android 6.0 Marshmallow On Moto G 3rd Gen
Marshmallow custom ROM — Link | File: aosp-caf-0.4.zip (217 MB)
Required boot image — Link | File: image-new-0.4.img (10.1 MB)
Gapps For all Marshmallow ROMs-Link
How to Safely Install CM13 Android 6.0 Marshmallow On Moto G 3rd Gen (2015)
Full Step By Step Guide
*Make Sure that TWRP Recovery is installed on your Original Moto G 2015 (If you don’t have–>>Above we shared the link to that tutorial)
If you don’t have tWRP On your Phone visit this link for the guide–>>How to Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot On Any Android Device
Now Install the CM 13 ROM Via TWRP recovery for Guide Go here–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
After flashing CM 13 and Gapps come back and follow the rest
- You have to install the boot image now. Tap in Install menu again, but now tap on Images.. button, which now makes TWRP look for .img files instead of .zip files. Now, select the image-new-0.4.img file.
Be sure to select the boot option under ‘Select Partition to Flash Image’. Don’t select Recovery, which is the only other option. Now, do the Swipe action at bottom to install the boot image.
- When it’s done, tap on Reboot system button to restart the device.
If you face any Google Play services error, then install the ROM as said above again, but do not flash Gapps for now.
Your Moto G 3rd Gen (2015) Would have the CM 13 Android Marshmallow on it.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.