This year Samsung has released its much-awaited flagship device models called Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus, and Galaxy S20 Ultra. These three models came with Android 10 on the top of One UI 2.0 preloaded. Talking about the One UI skin, it’s by far one of the best in class and highly optimized custom skins by Samsung, and users are loving it. It brings all the Android 10 goodies and plenty of dedicated features or UI changes for the eligible Samsung Galaxy devices. However, when it comes to the font pack, Samsung’s One UI doesn’t have too many choices by default. Here in this article, you can find the steps to Install/Get Custom Fonts on Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra (no root).
Fonts are one of the major and most highlighted features for a designing element or the whole system UI. Even if you have a revamped UI with stunning icons, good looking and clear fonts plays a major role. You can change some of the preloaded system fonts that can be implemented on the whole system, settings menu, browser, apps, notifications, and more. Fonts always prefer your likes or moods just like the wallpaper or a theme does.
Similarly, One UI skin comes with a plenty of themes to the store that users can easily download and apply on their Galaxy devices to get a unique look instantly with icons, notifications, user interface, and more. While the lack of system fonts mostly drives users to run behind the custom third-party fonts. If you’re also one of them and want to get third-party fonts for your Samsung Galaxy S20 series devices, then check out the guide below.
Download Samsung Galaxy Fonts
A huge thanks to JAMRZ69, a senior member of XDA for sharing the fonts for the Galaxy S20 Ultra model without any root access. You can check out the full thread at the bottom of this article in the source link. Now, grab the Samsung Galaxy Fonts pack below.
Steps to Install Custom Fonts on Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra (no root)
- First of all, you will need to download the custom fonts zip file to your phone from the link above.
- Next, you will need to extract the fonts zip file on your phone.
- Head over to the extracted fonts folder -> Search for the #mono_ 1.0.apk -> Install it on your handset.
- Now, create a new folder in the root location of your phone -> You can name it ‘monofonts’.
- Make sure that the fonts apk is available in the monofonts folder inside the root directory.
- Open the mono app on your phone -> Check all the custom fonts that are included in the monofonts folder.
- Here you can choose and select your preferred font pack -> Install it from the Mono app.
- Once the font pack installed, launch the device Settings menu.
- Head over to the Display -> Select Font Style -> See all the custom fonts.
- Choose and select any custom font -> The font will be applied to your Samsung Galaxy S20 series device automatically.
- Finally, restart your Samsung Galaxy S20/S20 Plus/S20 Ultra device to apply the changes completely.
- You’re done.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.
Source: XDA Thread
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.